Wednesday, 10 April 2013

90's Kid Survey

How cool is this picture I found on google !


Hello gorgeous people,
today I'm doing the 90's kid survey, as I thought it would be a fun tag to do as I saw the lovely Sammi aka Beautycrush  do this tag with her boyfriend Ricky aka RickyRichardstv - I will link the video here if you haven't watched it yet. Also I would love to see or read what answers have to this survey, so please comment with the link if have done it. 

So lets get started.


1. Favourite TV show?
Well there is loads : Sister sister, Hey Arnold, Kennan and Kel, That's So Raven, The Proud Family, Arthur, Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats, Blues Clues, Reccess, Braceface, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Franklin, Madeline - I could go on their is loads (100 nostalgia of 90's kid jogged my memory) 

2. Favourite Toy?
Game boy.

3. Favourite commercial ?
The only one I can actually remember is the Christmas coca cola advert.

4. Nsync or Backstreet boys?
Hmm that's a hard one, but I will say Nsync (because of Justin Timberlake)

5. Weirdest fashion trend?
Well I was really young and from the picture I think my mother dressed me up really cute and girly. 

6. Favourite collectables ?
I would say Barbies, Manchester United merchandise and football cards I would blag from the boys haha.

7. Favourite beanie baby ?
I dunno :/

8. How many tamagotchi's did you go through?
I actually never had one, I always used my friends haha.

9. Favourite game console + game?
Pac Man- I'm not a big gamer.

10. Favourite Disney channel original movie?
The Cheetah Girls Movie 

11. Favourite music artist?
Cheeky girls, Spice girls, Las Ketchup, Britney Spears, No Doubt, Mariah Carey, Destiny Child, Aaliyah.

12. Favourite Nick Jr. show?
Rupert, Rugrats, The Little Prince and Franklin.

13. Favourite candy?
Milky Bar.

14. Favourite game? (board game, school game, etc.)
Snap, clapping games, Bingo. 

15. Favourite McDonald's Happy Meal toy?
All of them.

16. Favourite book?
Clifford the Big Red Dog.

17. Favourite clothing store?
I was an Adam's child.



18. What would you watch when you'd get home from school?
I can remember watching Barney and The Fumbles (on cbeebies).


Thank you for reading lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment