Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Bedroom Edition


Hi dolls,
I know this was a little different to what I usually blog about but if you don't know me I love everything  INTERIOR! from shows to blogs. I was inspired by the lovely Rose to do a post, so go and check her out as she has a lovely blog. So I went a little obsessed with looking a pictures of luxury bedrooms on google and had to stop myself but everyone loves a good photo filled post right!











Heres a few little bits and bobs that may make your bedroom a little more homely and cute.

Embroidered Paris cushion
Next - £14

Akerkulla cushion cover
£7

Medium Cream Ceramic Lantern
Next - £12
12 Aperture long collage
Next - £25


I hope this helped lovelies and if this inspires you or you have done an interior post before than please link it down below, I would love to read it.
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment