Monday, 1 April 2013

Fashion Blog Tag

Hello gorgeous people,
So I was thinking what type of blog post to do next and I thought why not do a tag, so I'm doing one - YAY!

What's your favourite fashion accessory  ?
Hm I would have to say it varies for depending on the outfit, I wish I could say one particular thing as a few years ago I would say an array on bangles and different necklaces but now I would say a patterned scarf or a studded belt .

Who's your fashion role model?
Oh this one is hard, I have so many. I would say Alexa Chung, as I feel I'm living vicariously through her, as everything she has accomplished in her career and everything she wears is amazing !


 Lana Del Rey as the moment she came on the scene I loved her, her looks are always so put together and I just absolutely love her, she is so beautiful and everything she wears in her videos and her days off just look gorg! 


Jessica Alba style is amazing and she always looks effortless.


  Kim Kardashian is an amazing role model for fellow curvy girls like me as her clothes always compliment her complexion and flatters her figure, for an effortless chic !

 Even though Foxes has just came  on the scene, I love her style already I can tell she's not only going to take the music world by storm but also the fashion world!

 Elizabeth Taylor has always been my fashion role model since forever maybe because we have the same name haha. But that I have always loved the way she used to dress especially when she was younger as I think her style was just beautiful.


 As I grew up watching film with Marilyn Monroe like 'Gentleman Prefer Blondes'  and  'How to marry a millionaire'  and that is when I fell in love with her style.
Marilyn with Jane Russell 

What do you always carry with you?
My Samsung galaxy ace, mini lotion, a pack of tissues, keys, my oyster, a comb and a brush, perfume or spray , vaseline (rose- the pink one) , a pen (you never know when you might need to write something down) and of course my purse.

How would you describe your style?
Depending on my mood and the weather I dress mostly smart, fitting, preppy  and girly. I would say something quite casual ( but still fashionable I hope).  

What's your favourite?  Jeans, sunglasses or heels?
Well this is hard, I'm not really a jeans girl, I prefer leggings. I like sunglasses but don't own that many and I have always loved heels but I'm only  getting used to wearing proper heels and not wedges. 

What inspired you to blog about fashion?
Well I have always loved fashion and when I started read various  fashion/beauty/ lifestyle blogs , I thought I could do that that. Also I thought it would be great practice as I want to become a fashion journalist. 

What is your favourite fashion store?
To be honest I don't have a favourite store as I shop everywhere and anywhere. Also my personal taste changes frequently so often I don't think any store can could keep up with me. I share most stuff with my older sister so her wardrobe is my favourite store haha. 

What is your favourite fabric in clothing?
Polyester as I have a lovely sheer and flattering blouse made from it, Cashmere as it is a high quality fabric that really lasts and  Wool in the winter as it how warm and soft. 

Who are your favourite designers?
Roberto Cavalli because I love how he designs clothes to really flatter the female body. 


Who or what inspires your style?
Everything and everyone from trendsetter walking on the road to 1960's hollywood glamour.

Would you choose to buy something high quality or make it yourself if you could?
I would choose something high quality as I barely know how to sew but if I had more practice and a sewing machine, I would most definitely make it. 


So thats the end of the tag, I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time 
Lizzie 
xxxx

2 comments: