Saturday, 20 April 2013

Guest Blogger: Erin from beautyisagirlsbf


Hello, i'm erin from the blog beautyisagirlsbf.blogspot.co.uk and I'm taking over the lovely Lizzies blog today! 

I'm going to tell you a bit about this product and what I think of it.. pros and cons..


Bed head 
TIGI

mini headrush

This product is a a fine spray that's designed to give you hair volume and shine after use. It's very easy to use and has a really nice scent that stays on your hair for the majority of your day, It's also good if you get fly away's on the tops and sides because if you use it then brush your hair down, the fly away's stay down.
pros-
It has a nice smell
Does what it says
It lasts long 
You don't need to use a lot of it

cons-
If you spray too much in one spot it can look and feel greasy
It's not a small bottle that you can carry around

So I use this product regularly and I'm happy with it. The first time I used it I put too much on and it made my hair look quite greasy, but since then I only use small amounts of it. I love the smell, so I tend to use it on a day when i'm not washing my hair until later on so it smells nice. I would recommend this product and would say that the description is very reliable and I would definitely buy it again!

thanks for reading!
Erin xo

Twitter: @beautyiagbf

No comments:

Post a Comment