Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Reserved S/S 13

Hello lovelies,
So I have been suffering from writers block, as I have been feeling so uninspired lately and I'm not really sure why. So one day out of the blue I remember models.com, it was a  *light bulb on* moment haha. I always used to go on models.com and it was partly one of the reason why I felt inspired to even start blogging, so as soon as I went on the site I immediately felt inspired again ! (I'm not really sure, why I stopped going on the website). Anyways I was just looking around when I saw the Reserved S/S 13 collection campaign with the beautiful model of the moment Cara Delevingne.







I absolutely love theses pictures of their new collection and I think Cara was the perfect choice to model. I absolutely love the denim jacket with the printed trouser outfit the most as it is so young, fresh and edgy! and also really easy to emulate with high street brand, as there are a lot of dupes of this trend out right now (I think I have seen similar printed trousers in H&M, so ladies take a look, if you haven't already). Also I love that the big floppy hats(I can't remember the correct name) are still in style, I definitely need to invest in one this year. The last picture I find is just so effortless and chic and definitely a picture that is timeless and could be taken anytime. 

Thank you for reading,
Lizzie 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment