Friday, 10 May 2013

My Interview With Natalie From Tally Tiger

Hello lovelies,
So today I have a special surprise for you, I have an interview with the lovely Natalie, the owner and creator of Tally Tiger. I was really excited to share with you guys this company as they not only have really cute pieces but their affordable too.

How did you start Tally Tiger and why ?
I started Tally Tiger because I wanted to do something that I enjoyed. I love accessories and I think that they can really make or break an outfit. Aswell as this, I've always loved the thought of owning an online store. So, Tally Tiger was born. I created it single handedly and that's something that I'm extremely proud of. 

How did you come up with your really unique and amazing name 'Tally Tiger' ?
The name was created by putting my nickname (Tally) and my pet rabbit's name (Tigerlily) together. Creating 'Tally Tiger'. I love the name so much. I think it's pretty unique and I'm glad it means something to me, too. 


Did you always want to be a online retailer? Have you ever thought of branching out with a pop-up store or an actual shop ?
When I first came up with the idea of selling fashion accessories, it was just my first thought to do it online. I love the idea that my shop is always open. No matter what the weather is like, or what time it is, you can always visit us. I have definately thought about the idea of opening a store and it's 100% something I would love to do in the future.


You specialize in Jewellery. Would you or have you ever thought about extending into clothes aswell ?
Definitely! I have plans to introduce clothing to our product range in the near future!


What is next for Tally Tiger?
Exciting stuff! We're getting lots of new items in stock over the next few weeks. Aswell as some gorgeous handbags! 


Do you have any advice/tips for aspiring online retailers? 
Write a list! I really didn't know how much work would go into opening an online store and when I finally got started, it was hard to keep up with what needed done. Writing lists every now and again really helps you stay on top of things. And of course, have fun with it! Make sure you enjoy what you do. 


Here are a few of Tally Tiger's favourite pieces!


 'Multi Bubble Necklace' which retails for £8.00



'Skull and Crown Scarf' which retails for £4.00


Tally Tiger is a company that is run in Edinburgh,Scotland with shipping worldwide for £3 and 1st class delivery for £1 and their offering you lovelies 10% OFF with the code 'TENOFFTALLY'. And all orders over £20  get FREE UK DELIVERY ! 

Here are Tally Tiger's links so get following, shopping etc.
Our website is www.tallytiger.co.uk
Our twitter is www.twitter.com/tally_tiger
Our facebook is www.facebook.com/tallytigerboutique
Our instagram is @tally_tiger 




Thank you so much for reading lovelies
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx



2 comments:

  1. Cute post, I love the 'Multi Bubble Necklace', So pretty!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty, & with the code 'TENOFFTALLY' you can get 10% off! x

      Delete