So today I am going to talk to you fashionista's on saving money for fashion. I'm all about saving money for a good shopping spree! So today I am going to write a few ways on saving money or getting discounts!
1. Social Media- Following all your favourite stores on their social media outlets are amazing, as they usually announce their sales (pre-advertisements e.g. on tv), online sales, competitions and discount codes! Which is an amazing tip that every savvy shopper should do!
2. Ebay - Ebay is a great site that has amazing, dupes, clothes & accessories, but you still have to be wary as you may think a product is fairly cheap but then look at postage charge and see its quite hefty! (Also there are quite a few fakes).
3. Competitions - They are amazing to enter as you can win a varied about of clothes and goodies, so why not try it, you may win!
4. Reward Cards- If you have been shopping with a particular brand for a long time or you love the brand, why not invest in a reward card for their shop. As most cards have a system where if you spend a particular amount in that shop you can build points and get rewards! e.g. vouchers.
5. Fashion Vouchers- Are what they say on the tin, there fashion vouchers that you can use instead of money, e.g. Fashion vouchers.
6. NUS / UCAS cards - If you are a student theses cards are your best friend! As you can discount off most of your favourite stores( but do check the stores),
7. Blog Sales/Clothes swap (swishing) - Is a great way of finding new clothes and it is a growing trend, so why not get involved! Here are some websites I found Swishing, Swap Style , Big Wardrobe .
8. Shop on the high street - I know this is an oblivious one, but each year the high street brands bring us amazing patterns, designs and designer dupes.
9. Markets or Boutiques - Are great as you can find unique and gorgeous pieces that you can't find anywhere else & you have the leg room to bargain with price!
10. Saving account - Where are you banking? Maybe open up a savings account and put in a bit of money each month.
I hope this has helped you lovelies
Until next time hunnies