Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Marie Claire UK - Driving ambition with Diane Kruger

Hello lovelies,
I have been a bad blogger theses couple of days but I am going to try be better, as the summer holidays are fast approaching! Today I bring you fashionistas, a gorgeous editorial from Marie Claire.











David Roemer (Photographer)
Arabella Greenhill (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Adir Abergel (Hair Stylist)
Rachel Goodwin (Makeup Artist)
Tracy Clemens (Manicurist)

 
I absolutely love this shoot as it is light,elegant and chic. I particularly love the 2nd photograph (mid-shot of Diane in the pink) as it is just a classic shot. So if your stuck on what to wear definitely pick up Marie Claire's August issue, as if it is anything like this shoot. Then it is the perfect inspiration for what to wear in the warmer months!


I hope you enjoyed this post
Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment