Monday, 1 July 2013

Shore Thing (Elle Denmark)

Hello lovelies,
so I yesterday I was on models.com and I saw this shoot and what sprung to my mind  was Selena Gomez september issue of teen vogue. As it has a similar background and atmosphere, just Elle shoot is alot more sexy while Selena's shoot was alot more about being seen as grown up yet being quite relaxed.

Selena's shoot 







Elle Denmark







What do you fashionistas think ? Leave a comment 
Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx



4 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hun, thank you so much! means so much and I will defo look at your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post, Selena Gomez looks abosolutely stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Yeah she is gorgeous & I am glad you like the post hun xx

      Delete