Saturday, 6 July 2013

Tres Enchante UK Press Launch

Hello lovelies,
 Yesterday me and my sister got the opportunity to go to Tres Enchante UK press launch for their new modeling agency, the event was held over at the gorgeous RS Lounge in Essex. Upon the arrival to the club I  was really excited because as it was my first ever blogging event, so I didn't know what to expect.


This was me and my sister's outfit of the night.


My ootn is a dress from Warehouse and shoes from office (& f.y.i this was my secondary school graduation outfit!) & my sisters ootn is a dress from ASOS and shoes from Rare.


During the night we met models, motivational speakers, make-up artists etc who I know will not only go far, but hopefully I will meet in future events!

Me with the gorgeous Xuxa (model)

Me and the beautiful Lauren (CEO & Founder)

All in all it was a successful intimate event that I enjoyed, and I would love to definitely work with Tres Enchante in the future as the whole team were  amazingly warm, friendly and inspirational! So if you are an aspiring model or are thinking about modeling I would emphasis on joining Tres Enchante Modeling Agency!

Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment