Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Avenue 32: My favourite picks

Hello lovelies,
So today I am bringing you my favourite picks from Avenue 32. The first looks are from  J.W Anderson collection . I always knew of J.W Anderson as a designer but I only were intrigued with him after watching his models.com interview .


Casual Lunch Outfit (J.W Anderson jumper)

Evening out with the girls (J.W Anderson leather skirt)


The next designer Preen by Thornton Bregazzi @ Avenue 32. I love the collection as the pieces are gorgeous and really versatile (which I love!). Also I love the splashes of tartan on the shirt ( mega  cute).

Going out for cocktails (Thornton Bregazzi jacket)

Day Look (Thornton Bregazzi shirt)


 I had to include Cedric Charlier pieces as they are 1. GORGEOUS! 2. Really elegant and lovely pieces to have in your wardrobe.

Day/Night outfit (Cedric Charlier jacket)

Dinner ensemble (Cedric Charlier green jacket)

Michaela Buerger is an amazing designer who makes really chic crotchet clothing!

Lunch outfit (Micheala Buerger sweater)
So I thought it would only be fair to add a lovely jewellery collection, Sarah Chloe. This collection is also so amazing as a few pieces are customizable (top left and bottom middle) which is an added bonus right!?


All the pieces you can find on Avenue 32 website
I hope you enjoyed this post
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment