Monday, 5 August 2013

My mini orange obsession!

Hello lovelies,
so since I have been watching the franchise 'The Real Housewives Of Alanta'  I have been LOVING orange as I love clothes/colours that stand out and since seeing Kenya Moore (former Miss USA) wearing the colour religiously! I have kinda been obsessed with it and seem to be collecting a growing collection.





My growing collection!
My purse from Dilusso

My orange pashmina


My orange jersey


Boohoo maxi skirt
And on my birthday I won a gorgeous hat from Glam Hats,which I was so chuffed I won! Isn't it just gorgeous and their hats are affordable so definitely go buy your Glam Hats fashionistas!




I hope you enjoyed my orange filled post!
I would to know what your favourite colour is this summer/year
Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx




2 comments:

  1. love her on real housewives she is my favorite!
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete