Monday, 5 August 2013

My weekend in Birmingham + Mini Haul

Hello lovelies,
Last week my father and I made a trip up to Birmingham to catch up with my uncle and aunty / to see my new born cousin(who is absolutely gorgeous btw!).

We left on Thursday, in the early afternoon but we were met by crazy traffic and stuck in gridlock on the M25 in the heat! (Thank God we had supplies of cold drinks + snacks).

 So by the time we made it to Birmingham we were knackered, hence no ootd. But on the Friday and Saturday we had a 2 day bbq which made up for it as we had everything from sweet corn on the cob, plaintain, ribs, chicken, burgers, salad etc! So of course I were in food heaven.
The smallest portion I had to eat in the 2 days!


 On Sunday me, father and my uncle made a short drive to Bullring, where I was excited as I hadn't been their in years and of course it meant SHOPPING!! Long story short, of course I got some goodies (post-birthday) which means mini haul time lovelies!! :)







Front

Back


And my lovely aunty gave me an Ice watch!




And now my gorgeous black heeled sandals from Jones!




So that is my first mini haul lovelies,
I hope you enjoyed it!
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment