Friday, 20 September 2013

Blogger Love .. LFW Sofia Dourvari event


Hello lovelies,
So I was so excited to be invited to the Blogger Love LFW Sofia Dourvari closing event on Tuesday at The Penthouse! As I had spoken to Sofia via email and I knew she was lovely, so I couldn't wait to meet her + I spoke to the host, fashionista/socialite/celebrity stylist Lewis-Duncan Weedon on twitter, who of course I was also excited to me; as I mean he is FABULOUS! To the event I brought my gorgeous older sister, but as a bad blogger I didn't take a picture of her outfit, but I promise I will next time! My outfit consists of my sheer bird top - Pretty Little Things, Navy trousers - Dorothy Perkins, Jacket- ASOS and my gorgeous Dilusso Accesories. (Warning - this is a heavy photo based post)

Here is some of the gorgeous pieces and street style- lfw edition!













And me with all the gorgeous people I met!

Me + Nikki Grahame

Me + Kimberly Garner

Me + Sabrina Washington

Me + Hannah(Wears London) + Georgina


Me + Lewis-Duncan Leewdon
At the end of the night I got to have a quick chat with the lovely Lewis-Duncan.

Me + Ellie (BruniOltremare)
I had the opportunity to have  good long chat with Ellie from Bruni Oltremare (who recognised me from my blog!) and who is an absolute darling!
Me + Sofia!
And last but certainly not least I got to have a chat with the woman of the moment, Sofia Dourvari! Who is so inspiring, and dearly a friendly woman that I know will definitely flourish in the near future. And someone I am glad to have met.

I hope you enjoyed this lovely post.
Until next time hunnies
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment