Friday, 27 September 2013

My Day In Lowie!



Hello lovelies,
So today I have an exciting post for you lovelies. Today I popped into Lowie, a gorgeous little vintage style shop, that I just fell in love with the minute I stepped in! I ended up spending a couple of hours talking to the shops, lovely shop assistant Erika - who I have to give a big thank you too as she not only was kind enough to let me take pictures of her outfit, and the shop but also took various photo's of me in all their gorgeous clothes! This shop every girls dream and I can't believe I didn't walk into shop earlier. Lowie is a company by Bronwyn Lowenthal, who has had pop up shops all around london and one reason why I love the brand is because all the clothes are ethically sourced and made. So I am going to stop typing and show you the gorgeous clothes and shop, I hope you enjoy (Warning: this is heavily photo based!).


Lasula top // Dorothy Perkins trousers

Next shoes
The gorgeous Erika



A few cute pieces from around the shop!








Some of the pretty clothes I found.
















And I couldn't resist trying on some gorgeous picks!













So if you can't tell, I really enjoyed myself (hence me smiling so much!), the shop is lovely and Erika was an amazing stylist/photographer! So if you are ever in the area, defo pop in to the Lowie. (115 Dulwich Road, Herne Hill, London, SE24 ONG)

I hope you enjoyed this post lovelies.
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx


2 comments: