Thursday, 5 September 2013

The Pyjama Store Event



Hello lovelies,
So yesterday I was invited to The Pyjama Store annual celebrity soiree, which was held in the gorgeous Millennium Hotel. From the moment I got the email, I knew the event would be amazing and it was! I am so glad I went, as I met some lovely fashionista bloggers and some of the cast of Towie! And don't get me started on the pyjamas, their beautiful! I wanted most of them, their so gorgeous and great quality (definitely a good investment! & I may do a wishlist on it). Also I did get some ootd pictures for you lovelies (by the lovely Stacey from prettydelicatelayers).

Dress- Boohoo// Studded belt-Missguided//Wedges- Office
Brown leather bag- Dilusso Acessories


This dress was one of my birthday presents that I received from my lovely sister, and I LOVE it! (especially the gorgeous cut-out heart back).

Some of the lovely bloggers I met
 Stacey on the left, Gemma in the blue and Georgina in the red.

Me and Stacey

Me and Jamie (creator of The Pyjama Store)

Me and Bobby Norris
Me and Abigail Clarke 

And here is some of the gorgeous pyjamas, which I absolutely LOVE! + event surroundings.











 And some of my favourite picks for oblivious reasons- the print!





I hope you enjoyed this post lovelies,
until next time.
Lizzie
xxxx


1 comment:

  1. I've come here almost every year for charity or corporate events and grand galas. The view is incredible, the design is simple and elegant, the staff is friendly etc.

    ReplyDelete