Thursday, 7 November 2013

Beegee by K.T. (Elle Russia)

Hello trend-setters,
So you know I love models.com and I was just having a daily browse when I stumbled across this really editorial featured in Elle Russia. Why I had to blog about it is because it reminds me (styling) of a mix between Topshop, Free People and Debenhams. The models in this shot are Beegee Margenyte and Nicola Wincenc .

 
I love the co-ord it's so classic definitely reminds me of the 90s, very Clueless meets Jackie O / Blair Waldorf. Also I love the low angle shot and the way the models are positioned - reminds me of a still portraying a love story narrative.
 
 
I love these shots, the one on the left reminds me of a more modern approach to tradition Russia outfit (orange and black) and the gorgeous boho/winter chic on the right really reminds me of something I would see in Free People!

 
Have you noticed the must-have braid?
 
 
 
I am kinda obsessed with oversized coats, I really think I need to get one!
 
 
Who knew a mixture of so many patterns would look so put together!
(And don't she make a dark lip look so effortless, matched with braids)


 
 
 These two looks SO remind me of an ASOS or Topshop lookbook, what do you think?
 
 
 
 
 
KT Auleta (Photographer)                            
Daria Anichkina (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Marco Santini (Hair Stylist)
Hung Vanngo (Makeup Artist)
Tatyana Molot (Manicurist)                               

So what do you think lovelies? Does this make you have country-living envy?

Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment