Thursday, 21 November 2013

'Loved By Mollie' clothing range with Oasis

Hello trendsetters!
So in light of my previous post which featured my new gorgeous Oasis coat, I thought I would do my favourite picks of the lovely 'Loved By Mollie' range. Personally I love The Saturdays and I was really excited to hear that Mollie King would have her own clothing line with Oasis, as her style has been amazing recently and I love that she is really making a name for herself blogging for InStyle and being the face of Maybelline. What a busy girl! So enough, I'm going off on a tangent now ... So here is the 'Loved By Mollie' Lookbook then my favourite picks! (I hope you like it as much as I do)










 
My favourite picks!
 
I love this jumper  as it is a gorgeous colour and would go perfectly with a pair of jeans or an uber sexy leather skirt! Also as it is in pastel, it is definitely on trend this season!
 

 
I am loving biker jackets right now (possibly the inner rock chick in me!) and this Sherling and Aviator is definitely my cup of tea and it is a feminine way of wearing an aviator!
 
 
If you are looking for a coat this maybe it, as it is just so sophisticated and its in a neutral colour, which means it will be really versatile to style (and I am loving the two tone contrast too!).
 
Everyone loves a cheeky mini (that comes in two other colours) and this skirt is definitely channelling Clueless! (enough said) 
 
 

If you like colour, you will love this and it comes in a lovely blue! This is definitely for one of thoses winter days when you want to stand out and make an impression!
 
 
So I know polo necks or turtle necks, can be a love or loathe it item, but I love them as there really easily to style and they keep you warm - wants not to love! Also this colour is just so cute and very wintery.
 
 
Leopard can sometimes be over baring, or look cheap but I think this dress is really cute and can be worn just about everywhere from work or college to lunch with the girls!
 
 
I am really liking boxy tee's right now, especially this one as it is really cute and I love how it experiments with different textures.
 
 
 
I am definitely a dress kinda girl and I would happy wear this on Christmas day or any other big holiday for that matter, as it is effortlessly glam!


 
Until next time lovelies.
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment