Thursday, 7 November 2013

M&S Christmas Advert + Rosie Huntington - Whitely for Autograph

Hello lovelies,
So if you keep up with fashion news, shop in M&S or watch tv you will have seen the new M&S Christmas advert. Now I don't know about you, but I love waiting to see what each brands Christmas advert is going to be and this year M&S haven't disappointed with their new 'Christmas Fairytale' theme featuring Alice In Wonderland. Starring the beautiful Rosie Huntington - Whitely, the eye candy that is David Gandy and the quirky and amazing Helen Bonham Carter. (Also there are behind the scenes and interviews on the M&S website with the famous 3 so definitely go watch it!) I love the advert as not only is the narrative a creative one but the clothes are actually really beautiful! (If you haven't watched the ad yet you can watch it below.)

 

 
So if you watch The Face, you would have seen the challenge when Rosie and her clothing line with Autograph for M&S made a cameo appearance. Once I saw her clothing line I fell in love, the clothes are so effortless and really gorgeous! So I thought I would merge two posts together and show you some pieces I really love.
 

 
                                         

I love this robe, I think it's so cute and sometimes flowers can look quite vintage or granny- ish (but in a bad way) but this robe definitely makes me love floral (+ looks very Christmassy - perhaps perfect Christmas present).

                                           

Firstly how good does Rosie make this cashmere jumper look?! And secondly this is such an effortless jumper to wear when your having a really casual day and you just want to throw something on!

                                             

This is such a gorgeous top, I love the featured cut out and the ribbon bow gives an extra little something. Perfect to go with a pair of jeans!

                                            

Every girl likes to feel pretty and how can you not in this uber sexy matching two piece?!

                                            

If you like silk you will love this , this is a teddy a super comfy and French laced piece which is part of her silk pyjama collection.

 
So I have showed you my favourite pieces, what do you think?
 
Lizzie
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment