Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Mallzee Iphone App


Hello lovelies,
So recently I got a lovely email from my friend Laura who works at Mallzee. She informed me that Mallzee has now updated their system and they now have an iPhone app available - for all you trendsetters who love to shop while your on the move. So if you have read my blog from the beginning, you would have known about my first Mallzee post - when the company first launched.  But for all of you that are new to my blog and don't know the company, Mallzee has put together a lovely little video on how it all work! (Aren't they amazing!)

 
 

So what are you waiting for lovelies, get the Mallzee app!
For all your fashion finds, inspirations and a place to escape for an hour or three!
Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment