Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Mini Catch up + TLG feature


Hello lovelies,
I am so sorry I have been AWOL for so long(It has been one thing after another, from being busy with college, to being ill then changing my laptop!), I feel a little out of touch from blogging but I have quite a few overdue posts that I can't wait for you to read!

So recently I discovered TLG magazine in my media class, now anyone that knows me probably wouldn't expect me to read let alone blog about this type of magazine as it is a little different to me, but that is actually what attracted to it me and made me love reading it! I think it was a mixture of the way the magazine is a counter-type to a usual women's magazine with a splash of glossy editorials and various interesting articles. The only negative thing I have to say about this magazine is that I wish it wasn't seasonal but every month! So because I want to make up for being away for soo long, I thought I would share with you a video, from one the articles on the website. It was a piece on Hypebeast and Levi's creative project.



This particular video is on photography featuring Kat Irlin and Sonya Yu - the reason I found it interesting is because the interviewee's were the interviewers and it had a really relaxed atmosphere. What I particularly liked about the video was the contrast between two different types of photographers and the content of the conversion - relating to social media and how/why the take photos.

So that it's, I hope you enjoyed the post,
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment