Thursday, 21 November 2013

My new gorgeous Oasis coat! + OOTD

Hello fashionista's,
So it's been a while since I have done an ootd and on Tuesday I thought why not showcase my gorgeous new Oasis Faux Fur Collar Coat . I have to give a big THANK YOU to the lovely Oasis + Today I'm Wearing as they ran this amazing twitter competition that I won this gorgeous coat in! I absolutely love this coat 1. It is AMAZING looking and makes everything you wear with it, look very smart. 2. It is very versatile to style as you can wear it in the cooler summer/autumn days without the collar (Oh yes it is detachable!). 3. As the gorgeous black collar is detachable and has small loops = free fur collar and easy to add onto any cardigan or shirt or anything with buttons!



 
 
 
 

 
Today I am wearing:
Coat - Oasis
Red shirt - Bershka
Leggings - Zara Basic

Until next time lovelies.
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment