Saturday, 23 November 2013

Paper Dress Vintage Bar & Boutique

 
Hello fashionista's,
So yesterday I was in the Shoreditch area and I found this cute little vintage bar/store that is Paper Dress Vintage and the moment I stepped inside I know I had to blog about it! I luckily found the lovely owner Hannah  that told me the store had been their for 6 years! Which I know in this economy is amazing and will definitely be a reason why I need to visit Shoreditch again. Also I had some time to spare, I happily took some photos to share with you lovelies.

 
 
 



 


 
They have such a cute wallpaper, of different vintage newspapers in their changing room,
which has a comfortable bedroom feel to it!
 
 
 
My ootd: Orange hat - Glam Hat// Blsck Fur collar coat - Oasis//
La Mode shoulder bag - Sisters (borrowed)
 
White Polo neck - Zara// Gold spiked chain - Sisters (borrowed)
Riding Pants - H&M // Paper Dress Vintage Fur coat - £125
 







 

 
So if your ever in the area, definitely go visit Paper Dress Vintage
 
Lizzie
xxxx
 

Ps. Definitely visit their website, its is a lovely vintage paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment