Saturday, 28 December 2013

Best Dressed @ Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)


Hello trendsetters,
Yesterday I among many, watched Mnet Asian Music Award 2013 on Fox. Which I absolutely loved - even though I didn't know what they were saying (apart from a few words as I used to learn Mandarin Chinese, but unfortunately I have forgotten most of it - I really need to get back into it!); anyway I am rambling. *Gets back on track* The one thing that I loved the most about the awards was not only the variation of music but the FASHION! (hence the title of this post) I loved how the girls are adorable gorgeous and the guys are handsome, each with unique style; so this post is purely about fashion because unfortunately I don't know that music about theses artists music, just yet. (ps. I think the running dress code was black!

I love how even though they are all wearing the same colour, 2NE1 really know how to accessories and show their different personalities and styles through experimenting with different textures!
Sometimes boy band management and even stylist can make boys look like clones but Infinite look so unison but unique (I love how they incorporated minor changes to show their personalities).
Aren't A-Pink just gorgeous, sporting the black and gold look + mesh!


I love Paris' Hilton style, she always looks gorgeous!
Crayon Pop looking adorable in matching outfits!
Don't Jung Woo and Go Ara make a stunning couple!
(2/9) SNSD
I love their outfit change, it's so gorgeous, girly and classic!
 
Ko Joon - hee is sporting monochrome effortlessly with a red lip!
 
Han Chae looks beautiful in a pale pink dress with black lace
(I only wished it was a little more figure hugging!)
Han Ji-hye looks classic in a white mesh dress and a red clutch!
빅뱅 - T.O.P looks like a mix between Prince and Michael Jackson,
but I love how fashion forward/classic he is!
 
Rain in my opinion seems like the South Korean version of Justin Bieber,
from the response he received during the show!

 
(These picture are NOT mine)

I hope you enjoyed this post,
had a good Christmas and have a good new year!
Lizzie
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE KPOP! I am literally fangirling all over the place because I love it when I come across non-Asians that have such awesome taste in music! The MAMAs were brilliant though, right? Even though I have no idea what was being said either haha. The performances, the fashion gaaah it was great. Roll on MAMAs 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun, yeah I found it really interesting too! I am glad you liked my post.

      Liz
      xx

      Delete