Monday, 30 December 2013

Blog Reflection

Hello lovelies,
As 2014 is swiftly creeping in, I would just like to reflect on all the amazing things my blog and I have experienced. I have loved every minute of blogging, since I starting my blog and writing my first post - to my 90th post (which is this one), I feel I have grown as a person; so thank you so much for reading (I am genuinely grateful for every single page view). Since starting this online diary I have met so many amazing people, wrote for different websites, been invited to various events and have had the honour of attending Young Journalist Academy 2013 and assisting Shooting Beauty on shoots! This year has been a whirlwind and a rollercoaster but I have enjoyed (mostly) every minute of it and I hope 2014 can be x10 better than 2013.


 
 
 



I hope you enjoy New Years,
and kick off 2014 with a BANG!
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having a fab year and I hope you have a great 2014 x sophie from sophie-ellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete