Friday, 7 February 2014

Music Moments

Hi gorgeous people,
Today I have a special post for as I am trying to write a lot more varied pieces, than just fashion to not only make my blog more interesting you to special things but also to get me into writing and thinking. So today is a musical post, in particular some (yes some - there are many more) of my favourite songs and bands that I have been listening to regularly - for not only you to get to know my music taste and bit better but for also you to discover some songs you may have not heard yet.


But before I start, I want to tell you to go read my first post on On Set Music. It is a single review for Happy and I would love to know what you think of my writing style and do you have any constructive criticism.

Okay I hope you ready for a cluster of music wonderfulness!

Coastal Cities - Summer Reign

 
 
Shy Nature - Sinking Ships
 

 
Friendly Fires - Live Those Days Tonight
 
 
Asgeir - Kings and Cross
 

 

Sea Salt by Quadron
 
 
Foxes - Let Go for Tonight
 

 
HAIM - Falling
 
Katy B - Crying for no reason
 

 
Lana Del Rey - Ride
 

 
Beyoncé - Drunk in Love ft Jay Z
 

 
Gorgon City ft NMEK - Ready For Your Love
 
 
 
Zedd ft Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
 

 
Matrix & Futurebound - Control
 

 
Chris Malinchak - If U Got It
 

 
  Shadow Child ft Takura - Friday
 

 
 


Weirddough (I like the older songs like Casanova, Chocolatemilk, Ladybird, Remedy, Toofar, Tuxedo, Unagi, Gone)

Wolfpup (soundcloud)

 
So that is it folks,
I hope you enjoyed this post,
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment