Friday, 28 February 2014

Appreciating the little things

Hello lovelies,
I have something a little bit different today, so I had to run the doctors today #SickLife and my local park is right next to it, so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone, so I brought my camera along and took some pictures! I think it is important, definitely now as I am growing up, to find time to just take a break once in a while and smell the roses - as they say! And I find that I am calmer in open and natural spaces like a beach for example but as I don't have one close to me, I settle for the next best thing which is a park!












 
Although I am I guilty of sometimes overlooking beautiful little things, as I am consumed with social media, sixth form and just life; I think now than ever we should just enjoy what life throws at us and never take for granted people! As I think regret has the same impact on a individual as guilt. So cherish the people you love, never take them for granted and let them know! Also if you want to avoid taking things for granted, put yourself out there and grasp opportunities as trust me (I am taking from experience) and its the best feeling! Now I am not taking about doing grand gestures to someone you just met as that would be very creepy, or starting a blog or youtube (as I know it can sound daunting) but maybe wearing those leather trousers you have always wanted to wear but been to scared or auditioning for a school play, you have always wanted to act in, but been to shy too; whatever it maybe it can only go two ways - 1. It may not go the way you wanted it to but you learn from it and grow more confident as a result (as you have proved to yourself  that you can do it)  or 2. Maybe something amazing happens and it is even more fantastic than you ever imagined! 7

So just take a chance because you never know what might happen.
 
Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment