Saturday, 15 February 2014

Creative Moments - Fiona Jane from Spotding

Hello lovelies,
So as it is a new year, I am trying to re-vamp the type of posts I have on my blog, which brings my to another new series I am starting called 'Creative Moments' where I interview different types of creatives! So I am so excited to have the lovely and the gorgeous Fiona Jane from Spotding, to be my first interviewee!



If you don't know who Fiona Jane is I will fill you in now, she is a 20 something that have not one but four amazing jobs (one being a blogger) and her blog is just an extension of her really!




Name: Fiona Jane
Age: 29
Occupation: Blogger, Filmmaker, Event Designer & DJ
Bloglink: www.spotding.com


How are you, I hope you are well? What did your day consist of you doing today?
I am good thanks :) Today I have been in my office in London where I have done all my emails, my daily blog post, preparing for fashion weeks and also been to a few stores to check out some new items.

On your blog I noticed you’re a DJ, Stylist and Model, how did that happen?
It happened because have always been involved with a lot of different projects and that's why I ended up with various talents. I am not full time model anymore, but I often have to model for work with blog collaborations etc. At the moment i am not doing as much styling as before, but more dj'ing and event design. The styling part is mainly on the blog and in my personal style. Sometimes I arrange a shoot where I am the stylist and I post it on Spotding. I can now also call myself a filmmaker as I started filming inspiring girls closet around the world.

Did you always want to go into those professions, when you were young and if not, what did you want to be?
I always wanted to work in fashion, one way or another. I have also done most of the jobs you can do in the fashion industry from modelling to be an creative director. I also love "experience design" which is a great combination with the fashion industry in terms of event design, dj'ing and dressing up at all the fashion parties!

 
How would you describe your style?
My style is very eclectic and I dress compared to my mood. But I would describe is Rock n roll, boho chic with a Scandinavian touches.
 
Who is your favourite designer or brand?
My favorite international brands are Proenza Schouler, YSL and Kenzo. My favorite Danish brands are Baum ind Pherdgarten, Wood Wood and Anne Sofie Madsen.
 
What is the one item of clothing you treasure the most?
I guess that is some of my vintage pieces that I have collected over years. I do also love my new baby blue YSL bag and my classic Isabel Marant jacket.
 
Do you have any fashion icons?
 I don't believe in fashion icons, because who wants to look like someone else. Instead I believe in my own personal style.
 
I see you travel a lot, what is your most favourite place you have been to?
I love traveling and I can't get enough of that. I miss NYC a lot and are also planning to go there next month. I really enjoyed Tulum in Mexico in January and my next stop is hopefully Morocco.
 
What blogger/s are you loving at the moment?
I love many blogs, but at the moment I do like my friend Jessica's blog a lot: www.wethepeoplestyle.com


And finally, If you could be anyone for the day who would it be and why?
It could be funny to be Lady Gaga for a day and feel how it is to dress up that crazy and have paparazzi's following you!
 

 I hope you enjoyed this post lovelies,
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx
  

 




 




 

 
 

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment