Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Creative Moments : Liam Nolan @ Oxygen Models

Hello lovelies,
 I have the second instalment of Creative Moments with the gorgeous Liam from Oxygen (I do treat you lovelies don't I?!). In this interview, Liam lets us in on how model life hasn't changed him and his cheeky moment on set Jamie Winston!





Name: Liam Nolan
Age: 16
Occupation: Model (PT) and Sports Masseuse.

 What does a normal day consist of?
I usually start my day with a run just to keep fit then head in to tow for either castings or a shoot. I have just finished my training as sports massage therapist so I occasionally have clients too; and in the evenings I train again at a thaiboxing gym where I also teach.

How long have you been a model?
I started modelling when I was around 13 with select models so about 3 years.

Is this something you always wanted to do? If not, what was your ideal profession?
Not at first I probably wouldn't even be doing it, if I wasn't introduced to it but I started enjoying it once I got in to it.

Who have you modelled for?
Various magazines but the biggest name I have modelled for is probably BHS.

What’s the best moment of your career so far?
I did a video with Jamie Winston when I was only 14 and it was supposed to be a really sexy sorta thing, where she had to lather herself up with soap, so I was a little bit shy but it was a lot of fun to shoot.

Who is your favourite designer?
I'm not big on designer to be honest even though I'm a model.

What brand most consumes your wardrobe?
Well I'm only a teenager so probably Topman.

What item can't you live without? (eg.clothes or book or phone)
My iPad only had it a month but I'm addicted to it.       

If you could be one person for the day, who would it be and why?
Wouldn't mind being Keith lemon for the day, just so I can't say what I want and get away with it.

Last but not least, where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? (Career-wise)
I would like to either be a successful model or own a chain of worldwide gyms.


Liam's links: (Get following, he's a lovely)
 
So I hope you have enjoyed this interview with Liam,
and there is a lot more install for Creative Moments,
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment