Thursday, 27 February 2014

David Bailey Stardust: Exclusive Review


Hello gorgeous people,
Recently I watched David Bailey's Sky Atlantic documentary on his world renowned photography collection, which I absolutely LOVE as I am always interested in finding anything that is to do with the fashion and entertainment industry (and this definitely does the trick!). Why I love this documentary and why I really REALLY want to see his exhibition is because he is such a natural, normal and honest type of guy, on and I can imagine off screen too! His relaxed attitude teamed up with his amazing and long list of stars he has photographed, makes this guy not only a legend but an inspiration and someone I would love to interview - if I had the opportunity! Also if you haven't watched We'll Take Manhattan a film based on David and Jean Shrimpton's relationship on and off screen than definitely do, as I watched it when it first came on BBC and really enjoyed it!

 
Also if you have watched an fashioney films definitely tell me- as I am always on the look out
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment