Thursday, 27 February 2014

LFW Favourites


Hello fashionista's,
I know I am a bit late, but better late than never eh?! So the designers I have chosen are ones who have really stood out to me this year, which were Alice Temperley, Topshop Unique, Vivienne Westwood and Julien MacDonald.

First and foremost, I have to include Topshop Unique (I mean I reviewed their virtual show so it would be rude not too!) But honestly I really love the layered look, as I am an advocate of a chunky knit, knee high boots and the layered look, I mean look how cute it is!










Why I love Alice Temperley A/W 2014 are because of these 3 reasons: she is an alumni of UAL so she knows her fashion, her collections this year is sooo beautiful and elegant with gorgeous patterns and colours - I love the blue and white combo and finally I love the figure flattering lines on each ensemble!







The next beauty I love is Vivienne Westwood: Red Label 2014, even though I think it should be 80's as the styles definitely does remind me of it, with the use of tartan and pin-stripes. This ready-to-wear collection is definitely suitable for every woman, no matter what taste and I mean who can resist Westwood!



 



 Julien MacDonald is the final collection, and oh do I LOVE this gorgeous collection. The outfits make the women look and probably feel like Goddesses, with use of sequins, lace and metallic.








 I hope you enjoyed this fashion post
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment