Thursday, 6 February 2014

Lovers + Friends Favourites

Hello fashionista's,
Today's post is on the company that I discovered while on Ring My Bell , which is created by the gorgeous Ashley Madekwe who is an actress, from one my favourite shows Revenge! Anyways I googled the Lovers and Friends after seeing Ashley wearing a few pieces from the company and I literally fell in love! The gorgeous pictures are from Revolve Clothing and Lovers and Friends official website.









And now my own favourite picks!


Now I think you will agree, that there clothes are simply GORGEOUS! And will suit any type of girl style and shape (I mean what's not to love!). Also have you noticed Allie Crandell (for 'The City' fans out there!)


So I hope you enjoyed, yet another fashion post.
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment