Saturday, 15 February 2014

Pure London Press Fashion Show - Review

Hello fashionista's,
So today post is on the Pure London's fashion show event which I was invited to on Monday - which I have to say I was sooo excited for! But unfortunately the customer service (at the press office) did disappoint me and dampen my mood a little as it resulted in me not getting a press pack even though the press office was still open! Well anyways I still got the chance to see the fashion show for press (thanks to the lovely ladies in charge of the guestlist) and I found a really nice spot to take pictures too!





 


















All in all even though I went through a bit of a nightmare in the beginning, I did in fact enjoy the show and afterwards I met my sister and our friend to go have dinner at a lovely little burger place called Byron - which was amazing!!
 
               So many delicious things to order, it was literally so hard to choose!


 

 
The desserts were amazing! We decided to share between us an Oreo Milkshake, Chocolate brownies and Banoffee - hmm I can still taste it!
 

 I hope you enjoyed this post,
until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment