Friday, 14 March 2014

Appreciate the little things P2

 

Hello lovelies,
So Spring is fast approaching and we are finally feeling the good weather. So I thought why not do another edition of 'Appreciating the little things', (as I don't know if it is just me) but I love going to the same place (like the park, in this case) each season to see how it changes, especially in the Spring time as I love to see flowers and trees in bloom! As I said in my first post, I love going to the park as I find it a calming place, especially living in such a hustling bustling vibrant city, it's nice just to slow down and think about things - as with recent events that has happened to me and things I have experienced over the years, I know how precious life is, more now than ever and that we should all try not to take nothing for granted!


(Btw isn't ironic how I LOVE flowers and nature but I have Hayfever! - I was very medicated today, as the pollen was definitely in the air)

 
 

I hope this has got you in the mood for Spring!
Have a lovely weekend
Lizzie
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post :) I nominated your blog to do the Liebster Award www.rellyrambles.wordpress.com x

    ReplyDelete