Saturday, 29 March 2014

Books, Bow pumps and Bags!


Hello lovelies,
Today I was in Clapham revising with my good chumo Faiza, and as it was a lovely day, so I decided why not bring my camera and take some blog pictures too! (So I did!)






 
Grey bow pumps - Next//Navy Leggings - Zara// Shirt -  Gift from a friend//
Cardigan + Necklace - Sisters// Beige bag - Oasis





I love my new bag from Cath Kidston - from my sister! (Isn't this the cutest print & very British)
 
 
Thanks for reading lovelies,
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx
(Photo's by Faiza on my camera - which I am obsessed with)

2 comments:

  1. nice casual outfit! love your shirt and wine red cardigan<3

    Check out my latest all-black outfit post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun and I will now :) xx

      Delete