Wednesday, 19 March 2014

PLT's VIP Blogger Comp


Hello fashionista's,
I have a competition post today, I was really excited when I saw this tweet from Umar Kamani about becoming a VIP blogger for the gorgeous company, that is PLT (f.y.i he is the managing director of PLT - who is a good person to follow, to be the first to find out everything PLT!).

Here is my beaut entry!



Dress // Brooke Black Fishnet Midi Dress 
Boots // Wesley Black Chunky Lace Up Boots
 

The reason I chose this outfit, is because this year I am trying to be more fashion adventurous and I actually fell in love with this outfit, because I mean what is not to love! Also, I am in desperate need to the perfect chunky black boot! (Is it just me or does this outfit give off a Leanne Woodfull, Sammi from Beautycrush, Sara Luxe vibe?!)

Also fashionista look at the amazing PRIZE!

Every fashion bloggers dream right?! I think this is an amazing competition and I am so glad I can enter - as I hadn't officially said it on my blog but in the future, I would love to become a part time stylist as I have always loved styling different pieces on my friends and family - so this could be the perfect opportunity to show my potential talents.

So that is the end of the post!
If you have entered this comp, I would love to see what outfit you have chosen too!
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment