Thursday, 24 April 2014

Bimuno Immunaid pre - review

 

Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well, today's post is on Bimuno, a company I have teamed up with to review their product to keep your immune system fit and healthy! When I was first approached with the alliance, I immediately jumped at the chance because I love trying out anything new and I mean I can only benefit from this product!

So if your like me a couple weeks and you haven't heard this product, I will give you some background information. Bimuno is a prebiotic not a probiotic which simply means as it's an complex carbohydrate that "feeds" the good bacteria in your gut and supports their growth. I will be reviewing  Immunaid, in the form of a chewy pastille; which I will be taken twice a day. Which is perfect as even though I can take tablets, I rather prefer chewy pastilles. 

Tip:  Bimuno also provide products for various other commonly problems, so I would highly recommend visiting their website!





Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment