Thursday, 1 May 2014

Inside LFC Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit/ Alfred Dunhill Store


Hello lovelies so on Saturday I had a really eventful day, in the morning I went to LFC's student talk (even though it doesn't really a hard sell, does it!) and in the afternoon I went to surprise my sister at work in Dunhill (Jermyn St).

So first things first the student talk was AMAZING, the main speaker was the legendary Tony Glenville (the Creative Director of School of Media and Communications at LCF). Who really did sell the university, telling us all the projects past students had completed with high profile brands; and we even got a chance to see some videos from their youtube page from some of the events they hosted or were involved in!

So after the talk, of course me being me I had to introduce myself/
ask for an ootd picture!

And as had some down time, I decided to go visit their Jean Paul Gaultier: Be My Guest exhibit! in the Fashion Space Gallery! I really enjoyed the exhibit, as I find it so interesting to see the themes and concepts from the 80's - and I would definitely recommend you to go, but if you can't I took the liberty of photographing most of the exhibit!




Love!

I want this for a poster in my room!


Who doesn't love anything with Karl!



How amaze-balls is this! Reminds me of Lady Gaga - Alejandro
(does anyone see it or is it just me?)





After having a glimpse into my future, I decided to go see my sister, as I always threatened to come and surprise her, but never had, so I thought that Saturday would be the perfect day to do it! I am so glad I did, as the shop look beautiful, I had my camera and the lighting was perfect (and the blogger/ interior design lover couldn't help grasp the opportunity to take yet even more pictures!). Also I wish you could smell how the Dunhill smells, as it is just smells like hmm man! haha







I love the colour selection!














 
And while I was there (which was kinda a while) I thought why sample some the reading material!
 
The old store

The Alfred Dunhill open like usual during the war!

I love the looks on this page!



This is real gold!
 
I hope you enjoyed this post
and if you're ever in Jermyn St or in Green Park, why not pop into Dunhill!
Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment