Wednesday, 18 June 2014

First Day of Summer! - Bonding session with sis

 
Hello lovelies,
so as you can imagine I have been up to my eyeballs in books, flashcards, revision books and stress! You name it, I have probably been through it. My last exam was on Monday morning and yesterday it just so happened that it was my first day of FREEDOM and my sister's day off from work, so we thought why not enjoy the sun - especially as the weather in England is quite unpredictable! So that is exactly what we did. Our first pit stop was to her workplace, surprise surprise - my sister never switches off! And the blogger in me thought why not seize the moment and show you lovelies Dunhill's new collection of pocket squares and neckties - which are gorgeous!
 
I mean every guys should own one of these and if you want one - the best store
to go to is Jermyn St , as the staff are very friendly and the store smells heavenly!


Moving swiftly on, our next destination was Covent Garden, as I hadn't been in what seems like forever! So of course being a good blogger that I am, I took an endless amount of pictures (just warning you!).
 







On this occasion, I didn't get a chance to go to Laduree, but I will next time!




 
 
 
So lovelies I was channelling Kate Winslet in Revolutionary Road, a bit with this outfit - I think.
 
Bag - Cath Kidston
Belt - Missguided (came with a dress)
White flower skirt - Next
Red Sandals - Primark


 
How pretty is my sister! + she was a natural at posing for pictures and taking them.
Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Red trousers - Mango
Sandals - Missguided



(Oh yeah, I don't know if you have noticed, but yes we are matching - non intentional!)

Hmm I passed these and I had to take a picture of it hmm

Oh and another one!
 After a good photo opp we decided to walk to Leicester Sq Bella Italia, where the food was lovely! Also if you followed me on instagram, you would have been able to see what I was doing, as I was doing it!
 





 
 After that amazing meal, we decided to end our night by stopping at Made In Chelsea's favourite location - The Embankment! Where the sky looked beaut and I did the famous Spencer Matthew's pose haha!
 



I am a tourist yet?




 
If you're in the South Bank area, why not go to these shows! (okay I officially sound like a tour guide!)



 

 I hope you enjoyed this photo-filled post!
Until next time hunnies
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment