Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Musical Moments (Revision Playlist)


Hello lovelies,
So today is another edition of *Musical Moments*, I feel like I should have a catchy jingle play, every time I write that haha! So if you're down in the dumps about having to revise, you need new music to listen to or you are just curious to the types of music I listen to .... well you will be very surprised! I usually like to listen to all out dance music or really soft music and in this post your will get a little glimpse to my very eclectic music taste; which I didn't all listen to while reading but on my breaks too. (Btw all the music content I listened to is via Spotify as I am always on my laptop - I hope you enjoy!)






Route 94 - My Love (Official Video) ft. Jess Glyne













    Gorgon City
 Here for you - Laura Welsh
 Ready For Your Love

     






     Big Deal - In Your Car

Calvin Harris

Thinking About You
 Feel So Close To You
The Rain
You Used To Hold Me
 Blue
I'm Not Alone
Flashback
Worst Day
Limits
Burn night
Summer
Under control






 True romance - Charli XCX.





 Delilah

Breathe
Inside My Love
Go



Disclosure 

 January
 Latch
White Noise
 F For You
 Confess To Me
Help Me Lose My Mind
Boiling
Tenderly







Duke Dumont - I got you






 Justin Bieber

 Beauty and a Beat
 Confident
 





 One direction - You and I





 Justin Timberlake
 Take Back The Night
 Mirrors
 Holy Grail





Jessie Ware 
 Devotion
Wildest Moments
 Imagine it Was Us
Running (disclosure remix)






Katy B
Katy On A Mission
 Lights On
 Easy Please Me
 Perfect Stranger
Next Thing
5AM




Lana Del Rey 
 Blue Jeans (gesaffelstein remix)
Gods and Monsters
Summertime Sadness
Body Electric
American
Cola



Le Youth
Cool
 Dance With Me

Red in the Grey - No mythologies to follow




Nashville soundtrack
  • Love Like Mine
  • For Your Glory
  • Consider Me (studio version)
  • Dreams
  • Don't Put Dirt On My Grave Just Yet









Peace - bloodshake


















Paula Seling & Ovi
  •  Miracle
  • Playing With Fire














Pixie Lott
  •  All About Tonight
  • Turn It Up
  • My Love
  • Gravity
  • Hold Me In Your Arms
  • Can't Make This Over

















Touch - Shift K3y











Rita Ora 
  • I Will Never Let You Down
  • How We Do
  • Radioactive















Sam Smith
  • Money On My Mind
  • Stay With Me












Tame impala
  • Feels Like We Only Go Backwards
  • Elephant














Josh Weller - I Forgot To Tell You I Thought Your Beautiful
















Foxes
Youth
Holding Onto Heaven
Let It Go
Echo
Home












Chvrches - Gun















Oceans - Coasts













Two Door Cinema Club - Changing Of The Seasons












Young Kato - Waiting For A Star To Fall


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Britney Spears - Work

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Be The One - Jack Penate
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this really random compliance,
 of some of my revision playlist.
Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment