Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Pull and Bear June Lookbook 2014


Hello lovelies,
So literally a couple hours ago, I got an email from Pull and Bear - sending me their press release for their denim lookbook. Which I was first of all excited that they sent it straight to my email personally and that I get to view a lovely glossy campaign! When I first saw this campaign I thought OMG that's Arthur (Arthur Gosse - so now I think I am so cool to call models by their first names because I follow them on instagram *hands in face*),then I thought this collection is quite cute, comfy and super versatile to style - which is why I had to publish this post today!

Also I am no photography expert but I like the way the pictures are taken at certain angles, it really gives off an edgy young vibe.

I usually don't like denim skirt but this one, I can learn to like actually!
Perhaps because  it has been paired w/ a structured white shirt, cute white laced pumps and those
icon American socks - which scream American teenager! 

You can't beat a classic outfit, when in doubt of what to wear boys!


Any stonewash denim item, just oozes effortless and cool!

Super cute top!

Channelling the Americana vibe!



How cute it this look, so 80's all she needs is a red lip and gold hoop earrings!
Who says you can't wear Double denim?

 
His n Hers comfy Sunday outfits
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post,
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy! thanks a lot for the post!
    Best regards,
    Veva

    ReplyDelete