Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Save The Blow Dry Hair Cap - Review


Hello lovelies,
I hope you are well! So about a while ago I received an email about whether I wanted to review a shower cap and I thought why not, and after visiting their website, I knew I had to! Now don't be fooled, this isn't any ordinary shower cap, it's a 2-1 shower cap (how cool it that)!



When I received this in the post, I was so excited, I tried it that day!


Also I love that they recommend it as a shower cap and inside out as a hair treatment cap!

So I would definitely give this product a 5/5 it definitely fulfilled its purpose, it was stretchy enough and the fact it has two layers, ensures that no water will get in and those stubborn strands of baby hairs won't pop out (as the cap is tight enough - without making your head hurt)! Which is why I would highly recommend THIS shower cap compared to any other ordinary boring cap! So girls and guys after my hard bargain sell, why not invest this amazing shower cap!

Until next time lovelies.
Lizzie
xxxx

(Btw I was not paid for this post, I just really like this product and it machine washes perfectly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment