Saturday, 19 July 2014

Fashion Changed My Life - Review


Hello fashionista's,
I hope you are well! So on Thursday it was my mothers birthday. So I decided why not do something a bit different and I am so glad we did. So where did I take her and my sister you ask .... and yes it was a fashion related thing.

My gorgeous mama!

I took them to a stylist talk by the amazing Denise Brown - stylist to the stars. What I really liked about the whole presentation itself, was that it was informative, had a lot of personality but that one thing that stuck with me, is that Denise was just herself. Throughout the talk she kept telling us the audience (which I have to say was a really good turnout!) be true to who you are and never change for your career or in life - which I think is so true, as it is so hard sometimes to stick to your guns and just be you especially if you feel like you don't fit in.

I definitely think that the next presentation Denise does you should definitely go to, I will link her twitter and instagram. Also Denise is running a Sewing workshop and a Fashion Styling workshop so definitely go email her at denisebrown96@hotmail.com to find out more for all you budding stylists and designers out there.
 
(Btw I don't why I am standing so weirdly! Also how cute is Denise's top - it's vintage)


I hope you enjoyed this post lovelies,
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

1 comment: