Saturday, 5 July 2014

Masterpiece London 2014


Hello fashionista's,
I hope you are well! On Wednesday I had the opportunity to attend the annual Masterpiece London exhibit, showcasing art, design and antique; which I was really excited about, as I had never attended previously and it looked amazing on the website. Also on Wednesday it was the last day to attend and my sister's day off - so me being me, I thought this is perfect! Although on the day of, I woke up feeling really unwell and just not myself, but regardless I forced myself up out of my house as I knew it would make an amazing post and I genuinely couldn't wait to explore the place. However in hindsight I would have definitely dress up a bit more, if I knew how fancy it was (they even had a red carpet!).

The layout of the show
I was pleasantly surprised at how many stands I actually loved, although I was a little disappointed that I could take pictures of all the pieces, furniture, and jewellery, even though I understand for copyright reasons.

My ootd - Opia - earrings//Oasis - bag// Lasula - top// Dorothy Perkins - skirt//
Next - pumps












And here are all the stuff I received!

 
 We went to Jaeger LeCoultre first and my sister received their watch book, with the history, the different types of watches and clocks and background information in it and here is a sneak peek of what's inside.






Here are all the companies I loved!
  • Sandra Cronan (Fine antique & period jewels)
  • Wartski (Jewellers)
  • Fitzgerald Fine Arts
  • Carolle Thibaut-Pomerantz (Antique wallpapers)
  • Siegelson
  • Robilant + Voena
  • Alberto Pasini (Italian painter)
  • Bottegantica (19th century paintings)
  • Mallett (Design pieces)
I have to give a big thank you to Jessica from Jaeger-LeCoultre for inviting me,
I hope you enjoyed this post lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment