Monday, 21 July 2014

Some Like It Hot - Review


Hello gorgeous people,
Do I have a lovely surprise post for you. On Friday I got the chance to go see Some Like It Hot at the BFI Southbank - which I was really excited about as I love watching Marilyn and I love films from the 50's - one because of the fashion, two because of the acting and three because it was just a really authentic era which I just love. Here was my ootd and my sisters.

New Look dress//Misguided belt (came w/ a dress)//Primark sandals
// Cath Kidston bag

 
 

 


The film is definitely a must see, if you haven't seen it or if you just want to see it again. I would give it a 5/5 as I just couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole film - which is big for me to say, as I usually get bored easily! I won't give a lot away but if you love a good high chase scene between Italian mobsters and police, classic songs sang by the beautiful and highly talented Marilyn, cross dressing men and a whole lot of misunderstandings - you will love this film. Also it reminds me of the original White Chicks!

Here is some scenes/outfits I love!

 
 

 

All in all, I had a really good day out, as it has been crazy hot in London, so it was lovely to go out and watch a nice film in a lovely air conned cinema! Also the BFI are still showing Some Like It Hot, so definitely go book your tickets to go see it!
 

Thank you so much Victoria!
Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment