Sunday, 20 July 2014

Summertime w/ Nicola Harvey


Hello lovelies,
Today's post is a little bit different, as I had the chance to shoot with my friend Nicola, who you will definitely see up on my blog again - don't you worry! She is an amazing photographer who deserve nothing less than a lot of attention for her work.

I got to Westminster a little early so I had some time to take pictures of London in all it's summery glory!






 First outfit consists of me in my new ASOS dress which I LOVE! Oh my you don't understand how pretty this dress is, but it is a bit too hot to wear in this weather. I paired in with my Next pumps and shiny sequinned bracelet. The next look consisted of my new New Look dress (which I wore when I met Henry Holland!), my cream cardigan also from New Look and my Jones black heels - which is its first debut out of its box and onto my blog!






















I had a really good time modelling, it was a lovely day and thanks so much to Nicola for the amazing pictures :). Also go read her blog, where she showcases her amazing photography skills!
 
Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment