Thursday, 28 August 2014

Bloggers Love .. blogger duties

Hello dolls,
So I have to admit I have been a bit of a bad blogger, as you may or may not know I am a VIB at the Bloggers Love Fashion Week and as a blogger, we have certain tasks to publish on our blogs, to get you lovely readers excited for the big posts next week. However as I have been a bit busy, I hadn't had time to perform them but ah ha! Now I can - better late than never :) .

This is how I would dress up a model - all items are from Debenhams.

I just love this outfit!

This outfit reminds me so much of a city chic/ girl on the move!

Day out which can be paired perfectly with tights!

Casual day off

Prom outfit?

These pieces are inter-changeable with all the outfits!

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment