Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Bloggers Love ... pre-party for BLFW

 
Hello lovelies,
Yesterday I had the chance to attend the Bloggers Love annual pre-party event at The Penthouse with my friends Maria, Hannah and Josh. It was really nice evening, where bloggers had the opportunity to mingle with each other and brands before the actual BLFW events.

This is my ootd lovelies - Topshop dress (on sale for £5!), ASOS belt
& black boots from Missguided (which I am in love with! You can't see the detail on it but it is amazing!) 

 
 

The dapper Josh!
 

The two beauties
 
Such a gorg dress, I literally had to instagram it yesterday night!




Such a lovely classic collection!

Such a lovely design and it comes in a shirt dress too!



I love these trousers and guess what, it is high waisted!



I absolutely love this co-ord, the picture doesn't do it justice!
 

 
 
 

 I have to admit I was a little distracted yesterday though, as there was so much going on from the Emmy Awards (which I watched yesterday night - expect a post soon on the red carpet coverage) and the VMAs which is currently on recorded on my TV waiting to be watched - when I am free (expect a post on that too!). So my blog will definitely have a lot of posts in the next week and a bit - so definitely follow me on twitter, bloglovin and instagram if you're not already!

Some of the companies who were at the event yesterday.
www.roccofashion.com.au
www.chloecphotography.com
www.ldnbloggers.com
www.eleanorlinden.com
www.syreetabadu.com
www.vania-couture.com
(Pictures were taken by me and Josh) 
I hope you enjoyed this post,
until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment