Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Camden Day Out /Bad Ass Chick - ootd

Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well? Today I met up with my chica Faiza, who I haven't seen in what seems like...... forever! So we decided to go to Camden, her second home - hence why my ootd is a bit different to what I usually wear. However as I am still young and I have bought a few new pieces, I will definitely be experimenting with fashion even more so I hope you enjoy watching and reading!
 


New Look Jacket (Mens Sale)// Top from shop in Birmingham// Leggings from Zara// ASOS/New Look boots (sale)








Most of the pictures aren't mine but are the amazing Faiza's!
Aldo what do you think of my new glasses?
 
 
I had a really great time today, even the weather was a bit touch and go with rain!
Also I have to say, I was so upset to hear the news about Robin Williams, may he Rest in Peace.
Lizzie
xxxx
 

2 comments: