Thursday, 21 August 2014

Heathers - Movie Review


Hello fashionista's,
yesterday I had the chance to watch Heathers at my regular spot at BFI Southbank. So I thought yet again, it would be a perfect chance for me to catch up with my girly Jadine (my bestie from year 2!) and watch a really interesting/dark Comedy-Crime-Drama hybrid! This film is definitely very 80's from the super cute/cringey choice of wardrobe (two word... SHOULDER PADS) to the over dramatic acting and high school insults!



I would say Heather is definitely a must watch film with a young Christian Slater who plays the bad boy (of course!) and the gorgeous Shannen Doherty and Winona Ryder. I would say the film is a mix between Clueless and Twilight with a splash of drama and crime throughout the film. The fashion is amazingly hilarious too -  I mean that in the nicest way possible, as the pieces worn are sooo cute but when they are put altogether it looks like a hot mess; however it is the 80's so I can look past it!

Here are some of the looks/scenes which were really memorable to me!







 

 
 
Sorry I didn't take an ootd picture, I looked really casual!
I hope you are having a lovely week
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment